May 16, 2008

Back In The Game


My exhaust leak was fixed in a matter of minutes. That was , of course, after they had the truck for three days....


So, Saturday I had to catch a ride into Atlanta to pick up my girl!


It seems there was just a loose clamp and with the turn of a screw, she was all better....


(That really could have been fixed at our local shop) but I don't make the decisions.


When I arrived at the facility, I was happy to find that she had indeed been left outside of the gate. They had closed at 6pm, and I couldn't pick her up beforehand?! They were supposed to leave my key in a predetermined location. They did not!! But they did however, leave the windows rolled down, and the door unlocked..... Just no keys!!


So, she got a nice bath, inside and out!! Thunderstorms had been moving through the area all day. And did I mention she was parked on the South Side of the ATL, only a few blocks from where the prostitutes and drug dealers walk the streets in broad daylight.


NICE!!!!!


Thankfully, I picked her up before anyone noticed how accessible she was.... I had borrowed a $400 radio to use until mine is returned to me..... I am glad that I did not have to replace the radio.....


Speaking of which, until I get my route back, my radio is unobtainable...dammit!!

No comments: