Aug 24, 2007

Pass It On

Lookie Lookie Lookie, what I got... You are so jealous, aren't you??


So, Sally thinks I am nice..And she should know, I think she is a super duper blogga chic!


I appreciate this little shout out to moi. And in passing it along to others... Well, since Sally has already earned this coveted nomination, I can't really send it back her way...


And of course, my next pick, Shell, well she has received it too.... But I would have cuz I totally heart her!!


So, the next obvious choice would most certainly have to be Angel!! Although she has been a bit AWOL lately, she is still one nice lady!! And I hope she is able to return soon, with all that charm that oozes from her blog!!


Now, just because I didn't send it YOUR way, doesn't mean I don't think you deserve it.. Maybe you just stand out more for something else.. Like Cece, she is one funny chick.. I love reading her blog and she is probably one of the most REAL people on here...Not afraid to speak her mind and I love that!! Mike, well, what can I say about Mike.... He has caused more DR Pepper to shoot out of my nose than anyone!!


Okay, so I could really comment on all of you, but I must stop.. I am feeling a bit nostalgic for old comment exchanges *sniff, sniff*....


Wait a minute, I can't forget Lioux.. He is one helluva super nice guy also!! A little absent recently as well, but life goes on !

5 comments:

Mike said...

Shooting a Dr Pepper fountain in you honor, right now.

Sally said...

Woo hoo! I'm super duper! Thanks! =)

Mike said...

Here.

A 21 sack lunch salute in your honor.

Angel said...

TY TY TY.... Terry. I've been really down (unlike me) and it really touched me to be so honored by a great person like yourself. Hugs.

*~*Cece*~* said...

OMG do you know what its like to read another blog & find your name in lights?! Wow! *blushing* Dude, through all the cussing & shit, I really am a nice person. Except when I've had too much tequila. lol

Love ya!