Aug 16, 2007

It Is Just Killing You.. Isn't It??

Okay and now for some much needed Bachelor Number One info.....

Drum Roll Please.................

We are still dating! I did have issues however, as he seems to be pulling back a little bit. But this was explained that while in the beginning, he was so focused on ME, that now he needs to put some energy back into his business...

He was very reassuring about the whole situation, and while he seemed a bit distant for a few weeks, he is now back to being the guy I have enjoyed spending so much time with.

This is all new to me, so to speak...

Let me just say that 1. I am a bit greedy~ wanting things to go my way when I want them to, and 2. I am a bit of a romantic who believes in the "fantasy" of finding one's True Love, with no complications.... LOL... hahahhahhahahha....

I know, it is a bit silly of me, but I want to believe!!

So there have been a few complications. And things are not what I want, when I want... But this is a fine lesson in being patient and compromising... Something I sincerely need to learn... Being single for long periods of time have gotten me a bit "set" in my ways... So, whether this leads to something in the future, or not... It is a good experience for me!!

And I don't want to hear a single word out of you Mishka..... wink, wink.....

2 comments:

maddie said...

humph! :-)

Terry said...

Good Girl!!!