Mar 27, 2010

# 50 ~ Jeff

If I could turn on the radio in your truck what would I be listening to? -Jeff

It really depends on where I am at. Seriously... If I am anywhere between Philadelphia, PA and Hartford, Ct I will most definitely be listening in to the sounds of madness from the CB radio with a slightly higher volume set on the AM frequency listening to the "Traffic On The Eights" via news radio.

Anywhere else, and you might find a more varied line-up. Currently rotating through my CD changer is Disturbed, U2, Stonesour, Pink, Shinedown, Muse, Don Henley, Blue October, Rob Thomas and Saliva.



I usually will get suck listening to the same 3 CDs for weeks at a time and I have not yet taken a dive into the world of satellite radio. But I do like a variety....When traffic is hectic, such as the greater New York area, I listen to more melodic, soothing music. In South Carolina, I might listen to some sort of screaming angst filled rage, turned to the highest volume....

Ask me anything

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Girl, you crack me up! Whenever we all get stuck in traffic it seems the first thing we want to listen to is something soothing, or its some other kind of music that each driver finds some pleasure in that is to his/her own liking. Whether it be Classical, Country, Oldies, 50's/60's, whatever kind of music it is. We all like an enjoy listening to all kinds of music.

John II said...

Go through South Carolina listening to Slipknot, Metallica, Megadeth and White Zombie (or Rob Zombie). That should be enough screaming for you, especially if you've been forced to wear a pink tank top because you lost a bet.

Terry said...

Bonnie, the first thing I do when I get into a back-up, is crank up the CB radio. I get a kick out of some of the things drivers will say, but once the annoyance sets in, I tend to go for something soothing, and Yes, even Rob Zombie is soothing in his own way.

John II, You would think I would chose something more mellow when driving through that state, but because my nerves tend to become frayed in that 106 mile stretch, I just go with the flow...ARRGHHHH!!!