Mar 5, 2010

# 43 ~ Anonymous

how u decide which face 2 wear each day out of ur 2 faces?

That is a pretty simple question..If I am working, I do not usually wear make-up because I tend to get dirty working the flatbed, but on my home time, I love to get dolled up!!

Oh, wait, you were being snide weren't you??

I think anyone who knows me, would pretty well tell you that my personality is consistent. Everyone has their good and bad days, and I am no exception. Some of my stronger traits include being very opinionated, stubborn, and verbal. I also possess the knack for being compassionate, silly and tenderhearted.

The fact that I do not get along well with everyone, does not make me "two-faced". It just means I use discretion in choosing my friends. I reserve the right to only expose certain aspects of my personality to those I am closest too. As for casual acquaintances, I try to remain in a neutral territory. I think we all tend to do this. And for those whom I tend to find myself in conflict with, I simply do not engage them in any way.

Still not sure how this implicates me in any way, but isn't it wonderful to be free to be whomever you choose.



Ask me anything

3 comments:

doomytunes said...

Dang it. I was hoping this was a wearing make-up post. Oh well....

John II said...

You know, I thought so too, Doomy. But I read this part where she says this:
"I reserve the right to only expose certain aspects of my personality to those I am closet to."
See, I was under the assumption Terry was talking about something else when she used "expose" in a sentence. You're thinking she talking about getting all dolled up and I'm thinking with my imagination. :D

Love Bears All Things said...

Holding back with people of short acquaintance is a protective act and we all do it. Once in a while, though, after being with someone and chatting, I realize I shouldn't have opened up so much. Do you ever do that? Then, alone, I think, I wish I hadn't said so much. What was I thinking?

Oh, and Terry, I read most of your posts. I don't always comment.
Mama Bear