Sep 28, 2007

Ho Hum....

I don't usually do posts with no intended topic, but I am in a funk.

I am not sad.

I am not depressed.

I am not motivated.

I am just sort of in a blah mood, and this is only my first official weekend of not having anything planned with Bachelor Number One.

The excitement wore off and he showed his true colors, as I am sure I did myself. But after removing the rose colored glasses, I realized that unless I want to spend all my time just partying and blowing money, that it was not beneficial to have him in my life. Besides, his true colors were not anything to write home about. He became someone totally different.

My family knows me.. They know if I fell in "Love" that I would not move home. So, I am just going to focus on getting thru my predetermined amount of time until that is possible.

So, tonight, I am relaxing at home with a pizza and a movie.. This would be a good time to finish How To Be Lost, by Amanda Eyre Ward. My friend Mischka sent this to me. Seems to be a pretty quick read. Maybe a good soak in the tub would snap me out of this *mood*.

Tomorrow morning, I have a 4hour meeting at work. One of the drivers from another facility called to let me know that 3.5 hours of this meeting is watching a video on how our company got started.. Seriously 3.5 hours!! Oh BOY!!



Oh yeah, next week I have to return to my diet and exercise program... I had lost a total of 29 pounds, but have since gained 8 of it back.... Yeah, I know.... Pizza for supper!! Oh and did I mention the yummy cinnaswirls that came with it.....

Maybe I will hit the zoo after the meeting.... Hmmm, now that is an idea.

Oh I did get to see my oldest Brother this week. He has taken a teaching position in Birmingham, which is 2 hours from me. So, yesterday, I made the 4 hour round trip just to have dinner with him and check out some lovely little markets in town. I only got to spend a few hours with him because I had to get up at 4:30 this morning to avoid the commute thru ATL..

I hate working Fridays.... Maybe that is my problem....

Yes, I am finished rambling now!! Toodles

4 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Maybe you should specify Alabama in your bio. I'm sure there are some decent Bachs. in our great state. They're not all taken.
Mama Bear

Ginger said...

Is it wrong that I am glad things didn't work out? Because I am really looking forward to the possibility of you moving here. And not just for the baby-sitting, either! Ha!

Terry said...

Sure Ginger, but it is not really babysitting when the 9 year old has to keep the 6 and 35 year old in check, now is it??

Mama Bear, I think I am just going to let the subscription lapse, and maybe try again after I move...

Anonymous said...

how did you lose so much weight?! TELL ME!!