Sep 7, 2007

So Much For A Long Weekend

I know many of you enjoyed having a long weekend last week due to Labor Day...

But I just got home.... FRIDAY AFTERNOON at 2PM....

I am accustomed to arriving home on Wednesday night and enjoying 3 1/2 days to myself.

I go back to work SUNDAY MORNING!!

Ughhhhh..... This sux!! And to top it off, I am exhausted. I just made a New Jersey turnaround in 48 hours!! Hopefully the next 36 hours will go by very s. l. o. w. l. y..........

And Maggie is still at the doc's... She is not coming home until next week. Don't even get me started on everything that is wrong with the loaner truck I am driving....

PEACE OUT!!!!!!

2 comments:

lioux said...

You seem to be in the Jersey area a lot.

You should look me up on the MySpace if you're ever interested in meeting up for coffee or something!

Terry said...

Absolutely Lioux... Passing thru weekly!