Sep 19, 2007

Bachelor Number Two

Things have been slowing dramatically down with Bachelor Number One and after weighing all the evidence, I decided to look around some more.... He IS a great guy and while I love hanging out with him, there is such much lacking and quite a lot of confusion.....And while I don't need to be looking for love right now ( I AM moving back to BAMA next year!!), I would like to be able to find some one to go out and have a good time with...

So, I reposted my profile on THAT site and this is what I got......

I deleted the first message, It was a basic "hey Check out my profile"

I did.....NOT INTERESTED...deleted email....moving on

But then he sends this...

seems u r all over the inet.????

To this I did respond... "HUH?"
I googled any information that he could have possibly found on my profile .... Nope, nothing!! It seems I am NOT all over the inet!!!

Okay, so I sent the "HUH" and he replies with this..

THANKX FOR THE RESPONCE, YOU CAN GET ME AT (insert email address here)

This time I did not respond....WTF??

moving on......

An hour later, I get this

EMALE ME AT **********@HOTMAIL.COM....LETS CHAT????

To which I did not respond!!

And in another 30 minutes.....there is this


IF I CAN'T MEET THE ONE HERE, I AM OUTTA THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLACE. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS,, AND IT IS JUST TOOOOOOO BLACK FOR ME...I LOVE ALASKA, COLORADO, AWAY FROM IT. I AM ON THE LEFT IN THE PHOTO

By this time, I am thinking what a freak!! Surely he does not think I am interested...What girl would be at this point... I only sent the one reply "HUH"? How could that be construed as legitimate interest....

Ummmmm, okay?!

So, I go to work and upon arriving at home, this is in my inbox...

Hello, Well I am actually located in Clayton County, But my mailing address is in Cowetta county. I am not opposed to stay in Georgia, if the right circumstances arise. I moved here almost 2 yrs ago, from Indiana. I worked on the coast, when Katrina hit, for abou a year. So here I am!! Still , if your not interested, I understand. Have a good day, P.S. I am not hunting, but seeing what the Lord puts in my path

Obviously he does not understand... He suckered me into responding with that "you are all over the Internet"... I have not replied again....

Bachelor Number Two? I think not!!

5 comments:

Ginger said...

It's almost like he was responding to someone else's email. And how can you say you are not "hunting" if you are on an online dating sight? It's scairy to think what else you might be doing.

Terry said...

Right.. Ginger, I thought maybe he had me confused with someone else also, because I was not replying to his emails.

Sally said...

Does he live close to you? I hope he can't figure out who you are. He sounds like a creep!

Terry said...

I know he does not live in the same city as me, and I did not put enough info on the site for him to track me down.. So, NO, Sally I don't think I have to worry about him outside of cyberland!!

Indy said...

One comment!

Fruit loop! Not YOU! HIM!