Oct 4, 2007

Paranoid? I think NOT

Yeah, so I do quite a bit of whining about Trucks.... and issues with Trucks....

Maggie was a lemon!

I keep a close eye on things to prevent mishaps!

My boss and others think it is funny, because I am borderline paranoid about checking certain things on my equipment.

The new Truck has a slight leak that I am watching... I have not mentioned it, because it is only a slight leak.......

Should I be concerned that one of our BRAND NEW TRUCKS caught on fire and burned to the ground last night somewhere in Tennessee.

The driver is Okay, but I am heading off to work right now, to travel the same road he was on... It has two very large hills/small mountains.... You know all that strain puts pressure on certain components and if those components are losing fluid, they could overheat and well it could start a fire.....

I am just saying.......

I should not have to be scared to go to work!!

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Once,umpteen years ago, I hit two potholes filled with water on the interstate which resulted in two flat tires pretty quickly, not exactly blow-outs. The tires were ruined because the rims cut into them. Since then, I am paranoid about the amount of air in my tires. I am always feeling or hearing things and having to stop and look at my tires. So I can relate.
Mama Bear

*~*Cece*~* said...

Caught on fire? Yikes! Your caree never fails to keep me intrigued.

Terry said...

I know Mama Bear, after the story getting out about the truck fire, I spent the entire day looking for smoke and listening to "noises"..

But hey, better to be safe than sorry!!

Cece, I am glad you are intrigued..But at the moment, all I feel is fear.... I should not be scared to go to work.

And yes, there is a strange NEW noise, but my boss thinks I am crazy!!