Sep 13, 2007

Out With The Old.. in with the old

No new truck again this week..

Maggie has even more problems and will be spending an additional amount of time in the repair shop.

She is freaking NEW... She should not need repairs...

I do not want to fuss too much about the loaner truck I have been driving, in case it has found this blog....and can read....

At one point this week, it would not travel at more then 40 MPH.. I thought I blew a turbo, but nooooo. It was just being temperamental. I had a light load and still could not climb the mountains.... 23MPH to the top!! And on the way home, it lost all of its coolant and the truck shut down and would not crank.... That happened while I was sleeping.. Imagine waking up to a truck that won't start, sitting in a rest area somewhere outside of Scranton, PA with no cell phone service!! Hmpppphhhh. Lucky for me, I had enough bottled water to pour in to it. That got it started and allowed me to get to a truck stop to purchase coolant.


Grrrrrrr.....

Oh yeah, some of my stitches are coming untied......

5 comments:

Sally said...

You're taking this new truck thing so calmly, or at least that's how it's coming across. Can you lemon a big rig??

AtHomeDaddy said...

Calmly?

She is cutting off appendages one at a time and mailing them to her truck in the shop.

I think it is kind of creepy.

Terry said...

Sally, by the time I get to posting these thoughts, the rage has eased up immensely.. But I am glad it comes across that I seem calm.

Mike, CREEPY?? Your one to talk!! Mr Wayne....

Mike said...

Just for that I am mailing your toe back!

Terry said...

Be sure and clean the compost out from under the toe nail first!! Thanks....