Jul 27, 2009

Grrrrrrrr.........

I have got umpteen posts to present to you , my friends and followers. But unfortunately, I just do not have the time to write them.


As of Thursday (when I was so rudely called back into duty) I now have over 3000 miles under my tires and still have 2 days left before I head home. Um, yeah, I have been a busy Little Trucker. Atlanta to Miami to Atlanta to Nashville to Atlanta to Baltimore to Charlotte.......Well, not exactly those cities. But that is the general route. Hope fully, tomorrow I will get a chance to toss out a few words.

Until then, here is the short list.

1) Para~sailing hijinx

2) Lower Body Pain and the Doctor

3) Shellfish

4) Frankentruck, Maggie and Mister T

5) Runner's Remorse

6) Towanda!! and The Cruise

By now you are probably scratching your head wondering what all of this means, but this is just a reminder to myself to salvage these specific posts for your reading pleasure. You see, if I don't type them up pretty quick, I lose them. You have no idea how many have already slipped out of my noggin.....

Yikes!! Time for bed....Talk at ya soon!!

6 comments:

Indy said...

I am salivating at the prospect! I can hardly wait! I rckon these are gonna be rippers! :-)

John II said...

Yeah!......what Indy say.

doomytunes said...

Comment # 1. uhhhmmm yeah uhh...ok.

Indy said...

I am guessing you blokes didn't like my comment! I can easily remove it!

It had a bloody spelling error in it anyway! :-)

doomytunes said...

I like your comment Indy. I am just doing what I was told.:)

John II said...

And so am I