Feb 22, 2008

Run Forest Run.....

Okay, I got out and ran again today...

It was raining again.....

But I am determined to actually keep it up this time, I mean after all, it is good for me physically and mentally, right?

So, you might notice (because i am either very bored or very silly) that I have added a picture on my sidebar. This picture indicates exactly how far I have run at the end of each month. There will be place markers for the month end totals.

Also, for anyone else who may not have already noticed, beneath it is a caption title "She's Going the Distance" This is the totals recorded for each month. Just thought it might be fun to actually follow my progress, as if I was going somewhere. If Forest Gump can do it, then why not me.

And DAD, I did edit January's total because according to previous posts, I did manage 10 miles instead of five. I know you caught that....

Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, the starting point is the beginning of Interstate 40 in Wilmington, North Carolina. Wonder how many years it will take me to reach Barstow, California?

hahh haha ha aha ah...... damn, I am bored

5 comments:

maddie said...

you should aim further north than barstow... ;)

*~*Cece*~* said...

Oh you are SO damn good! I've been doing well on the eating part of being healthy, but damn if I just won't get out & exercise. I had the opportunity, today, to go walking but it was nearly 90 DEGREES today & instead I grabbed some beer, put on flip flops & kicked it! I'm bad. But do you blame me? Seriously. 90 degrees in February!

Love Bears All Things said...

Heard you had a trip planned to Bama. Hope you had fun.
Mama Bear

Liöüx said...

One of my BFF's ran cross country AND documented his travels.

Scary, Right?!

Terry said...

Yes, Shell, and maybe a little quicker also!! :)

No Cece, I could not blame you, unless I was kicking back with you and you did not offer me a beer!!

OMG Lioux, welcome back..:) I checked out your friends adventure.. Sweet! Mine is only a fantasy of course!!