Feb 15, 2008

I am Psychic... Trust Me!!

In the past few days, I have been doing a little cleaning around my blog. Nothing you will notice.

So, I stumbled upon an old post from February of 2007. I clicked the links and followed the story line until it led me to the part that said that MOST of my customers were closed on President's Day last year. Hmmmm, so Monday is President's Day...

After making a quick phone call, I was assured that the customers would indeed be open.

I call BULLSHIT! Remember, I know these customers and their habits. I even blogged about them being closed last year. I have proof!! But I was told to Go North, Young Lass!!

So, I will and don't be surprised if I have a post describing the wonderful day I spent in Queen's with a new friend. Because he is off on Monday, too!!

No comments: