Mar 7, 2009

Can NO ONE Get it RIGHT??

I will try to keep this one short and sweet.....Just like me!!!  


Last week my laptop's power cord failed... The model I needed was not in stock.

I ordered one on line and paid extra to have it shipped Next Day!!

I received it 2 days later (YAY)...

This is what I got....





This is a two piece unit sold together as a single item, but for some strange reason, the two pieces are not compatible.....

Enough Said....I feel a few four letter expletives coming........

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!!

5 comments:

The Wondering Brit said...

hmmmmm, why do you wear a ring on you're thumb? does it not get in the way of stuff?

Indy said...

Ahhhhhh!

I see what has happened here! They sent you the Bidelonian transformer but the American power chord! Why should they worry about assuring compatibility? This way they sell 2 of each!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Terry said...

TWB....The ring on my thumb was actually a gift from a dear friend....It holds no material value, but it serves as a token of appreciation. Too big to wear on a finger, it has remained on my thumb for over 10 years..

Indy....NOPE!! They end up getting this mismatched pair returned, and I do my shopping elsewhere!!

Anonymous said...

once again, do you ever have any good luck? i often think how nice it would be to meet you someday, but i'm now worried that some of this bad mojo might stick to me...

Anonymous said...

oops! that was my comment above.