Feb 23, 2010

# 39 ~ Jeff


I notice you omitted Canada of your places on earth to visit. Was this a mere oversight?lol-Jeff

I see you have been paying attention Jeff!!

The oversight was definitely not intentional. Actually, one of the things I have been wanting to add to my list of "Must Do Before I Croak", is take a trip by rail across Canada. I think that would be the best way to experience Canada.

Ask me anything


For those of you who have asked me a question, I want to assure you that I will be answering them as soon as possible. I have been having a hard time getting logged on to that the formspring website..I am not ignoring you...LOL....I just cant retrieve anything at the moment..Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

I was going to suggest that you go to Baniff National Park & Lake Louise, and that shot you have of the double decker train, I think is in Baniff National Park. All my relatives are up in Canada. In fact when I was little my Mom, my sister, an I; we rode the train from Seattle to Vancouver, B.C., and then all the way over to Medicine Hat, Alberta. That's the town where both my parents were born an raised. You would love that train ride, and the pictures you would take . . . Sorry, that's what you get when someone is born in the U.S. an the parents are born an raised up in Canada. Beautiful scenery (sp).

John II said...

Sounds like a cool adventure.