May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

No this is not a post to encourage anyone to send me well wishes....But I am so freaking excited.......


Tomorrow....May 19th.....I am going to receive the most awesomest, bestest, mostest excitingest, Birthday present ever!!!!  And it was not even meant for me!!  But I am going to receive it anyways!!

Oh, I cannot wait to tell you!  And for the 3 of you who already know, keep your traps shut!!  This is my blog. I will not post the outcome, until after I receive it. But I am just so darn tootin excited, I thought I should try to create a little bit of a frenzy on this here blog to get you folks eager in anticipation of my most delectable news.....

Good thing you can not hear me, because ....well, I am just so excited I might spill the beans!

Wait For It......................


12 comments:

Season said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't wait to hear what it is you are getting. I'm excited from you excitement!!!

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm not one of the 3 but I have a feeling about what it is.

I hope this is one of the best Birthdays you've ever had. All happiness and fun to one of my favorite people.
Mama Bear

John said...

A Harley Davidson Edition of the Lonestar from International?

want 2 drive said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and God bless

Sally said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear about your surprise!!

Indy said...

Happy birthday to one of the nicest ladies I have ever had the pleasure to converse with via this medium. Scratch that. Make it THE nicest.

I wonder what the surprise could possibly be? I'm in absolute suspence ...................

The Wondering Brit said...

You're O L D!!
but happy :)

Hope you had a great day.

Unknown said...

happy birthday! did you get the pic of elsie yesterday? she usually doesn't pose so well. hope yesterday rocked!

dgfiskemt said...

lol, I can't wait to see what you got! Happy Birthday!

The Kid

maddie said...

Okay. I clearly suck as a friend. I was thinking of you ALL DAY on your birthday but never called. or even texted. I'm so sorry. I even have a little itty bitty something for you from Baby. :-)

xoxoxoxooxox

Tachoblog said...

Terry,

Belated good wishes for your birthday (blame the time difference!), I hope you had a good one.

And...what was it?

Terry said...

Awwwwww, shucks.. Thanks everyone for the kind wishes...But really, this post was just to pique your curiousity..create a little suspense, but I do appreciate your kind thoughts!!