Aug 15, 2008

Weekend Update

1) I spent approximately 10 hours in Maine.... Seven of that was sleeping and the rest of the time it was raining so hard I was unable to enjoy a good run...

2) They turned my truck back up.. NO more 61 mph for me!!!!

3) My Truck was not sent to the shop for repairs until 11 days after I requested it. That entire time, a temp driver was cruising around the countryside with his WIFE, CHILD, AND DOG in tow... Strictly against Trucking Co policy. So, he was fired! But it does infuriate me so to know that not only did my repairs take no priority whatsoever, but an entire family has been living in my tiny Volvo still loaded with my personal belongings..

However, I am not upset about anything right now, for I am in Fort Walton Beach , Florida...On vacation with not a big truck to be seen..

Next week, I am back to my regular route. Regular in the fact that it has 18 stops.. Not the measly 5-7 that has been on it the past few months. Back to busting my hump!!

No comments: