Aug 7, 2008

ME

Maine...... that is!!

Just got next weeks dispatch.....

I am heading to Maine!!

Freaking Awesome..... That marks one more state off of my list... Leaving only North Dakota and Minnesota untouched!!

I will still be in the SPARE truck (grumble) because my truck is in Philly right now and won't make it home until after I leave. Besides, it will still be set at 61mph, so maybe I should just let it go for now! Who really wants to hear me fuss about that anymore.

The odd part of this load planning, is that my NYC deliveries have been omitted. I am heading straight from NJ into CT... My buddy is heading from PA straight into NYC.. HUH?? Does that even begin to make sense? No, but then when it comes to the Alum CO, not much does these days.

Oh yeah, I am only delivering 500 pounds in Maine...... I am like a kid in a candy store.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh, Maine is beautiful. You will absolutely love it, esp. this time of year.

Anonymous said...

My last orange truck was a replacement for my truck that had severe engine trouble. It was older, dirtier and made weird noises but I took the time to swap all my crap out of it and kept it. The Company was swapping out the old orange Centurys for brand new purple Columbias and they decided to do it by truck number, lowest numbers first.

The truck they gave me for a spare was older and had a smaller number and I ended up getting a new truck much faster. I'd hate to thing what might happen if my current truck goes belly-up... ugh

Terry said...

Oh Gabrielle, I cannot wait... Be nice if I could get close to that magnificent coastline..

Hey Dave, the spare truck has front-end problems....But at least the governor will be removed when I head back out....And NYC will ruin a front end anyway, so I guess that doesn't really matter.