Apr 12, 2008

I was Wrong, You are NOT!!


Man, I hate when that happens.......

Okay, so this week I decided to check with the Mechanics and find out why they were so adamant about a leaking wheel seal.

I pulled my Big Truck over the service pit and climbed below to take a look.

That is when the Mechanic showed me the leaking wheel seal, and it was BAD!!!

Once again, there are no authorized service shops open on Sunday, hence, I will be a nervous wreck all week..... I am going to try to get into Avon, MA to get it fixed on Tuesday.. Cross your fingers....

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Okay, scared me! What is the deal with the fire? Are you saying this could happen to you if you drive with a leak?
Mama Bear

Terry said...

Yes, Mama Bear.. I had one catch on fire before and closed down several lanes of the interstate.. I have also seen trucks burn to the ground and trailers too..Not a very good feeling knowing the truck has the potential to do that.. I did get it fixed this week, so all is well!