Apr 24, 2008

Fried Green Tomatoes

With all that has caused me grief and angst in the past few weeks, I was pleasured today by taking a scenic drive through the country to deliver an odd piece of freight. More on that later.

While cruising down this particular scenic byway, I noticed a sign that was extremely familiar to me. I made a mental note to check it out on my return trip home.

And just as I has originally thought, it was very familiar indeed...


The original sign from the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes", which pointed in the direction of the actual Cafe used in the film.

I loved this movie, and passing the sign put a huge smile on my face. I think I will jump in my car and go check it out on the next available free weekend I have... Cafe's still open for business.

3 comments:

maddie said...

yay! that is SO cool. i love that movie, too. you have to go back and take pictures!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Yes, they have a blog. I've read it but don't have it in favorites right now.
Mama Bear

John said...

Too Cool! I loved that movie as well.