Jan 11, 2008

Online Dating Advice

Ha ha.. Recently, while visiting at my Brothers home, he asked if I was perusing a certain online dating website..

I was actually trying to look at it, but could not without creating a profile. So, I started filling in a questionnaire. I just wanted to check it out, so when/ if I decided to try again, I would be better informed.

They still won't let you view the profiles without a paid subscription, so I put it out of my mind.. I am not interested in meeting anyone in Georgia anyway, and it will be several months before I move, so no need to try the long distance thing again, as it is so not worth it when they turn out to not be who they say they are.

Speaking of which....I recently read an article about creating your profiles for an online dating website... The author tells you to be creative... Be anyone you want to be..."This is your chance to reinvent yourself"

?? Wait a minute, isn't that the biggest complaint I have had so far.. That people are NOT who they say they are..

By the way, the author was a single male.... If he knew so much about creating the perfect profile, shouldn't he no longer be single...

No comments: