Jan 5, 2008

Back To Work

It was inevitable...

I have been off work for the past 17 days, and to be honest, it hasn't felt like I have been home much. Actually, I have been in Bama for most of the time during the holidays. I really appreciate the open door that has been extended to me from my family.

So, today it was time to get back in work mode. I went over to the Aluminum Co earlier to prepare my Truck for tomorrows journey. (I would much rather spend an hour on Saturday doing this, as opposed to getting up at 4am on Sunday)

It felt really strange being back in the big rig. I did my pre-trip inspection and inspected my load. All systems are clear!

Next I came home to check the weather reports for the North East. I have not checked them in three weeks, so I have no idea what has been going on up there. Much to my surprise, the fore casted weather predicts I will not see any daytime temperatures below 55 degrees.

Did I miss Winter??

2 comments:

Sally said...

I have to go back to work on Monday, and I'm not looking forward to it. I'll be right there with ya!

Love Bears All Things said...

I think they've had lots of snow up east.
How did you get a photo to stretch across your header? Did you do a panaramic. I've been trying to do that but just don't know the knack.
Mama Bear