Jul 5, 2007

Bachelor Number One

This totally ROCKS!!



Bachelor Number One is awesome.. No nekkid pictures on his cell phone....(Well, I did not ask, but he didn't offer to show me anything either..)And he did not ask to see mine either!!



We have been out 3 times now and I have met several of his friends.. This is a freakin funny crowd!! And oh how I loves me some funny!!!!



So, we have done dinner twice along with drinks downtown.. We ventured out for the 4th of July festivities and watched the fireworks... We have also spent time with friends hanging out by the pool!!

I love it that he totally gets my sense of humor.... We were swapping war stories and as he began to tell one he starts out with...."And there was this one time....."

Naturally, I interrupt him with"...... in band camp....." He totally lost it!! After spewing beer through his nostrils, he looks at me and smiles.."Oh, my friends are going to love you!! You will fit right in."

So there you have it.... Just a little update!! Things are going swell and it looks like I will have a pretty good summer, after all!

EDIT: I dont know how many of you got the American Pie reference in this post, but he certainly did and thats what counts!!

9 comments:

maddie said...

terry and newboy sitting in a tree...

Terry said...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.....and its a bout time!!

I seriously had lots of emails from other fellas, but this one just clicked straight out of the gate!! And he is the same person on the phone, in an email and in person!!

Mike said...

YEah.

I hope he is as good looking as me!

Terry said...

I must say, he is no iMike in the looks department, but......He does show me the funny!! OMG, he might actually even be funnier than you! Impossible?? I thought so too, you are one funny dude!!

Mike said...

Yeah, but I don't have a cell phone camera, and Bach #1 is sure to have one, right?

Sally said...

How cool! Glad you had such a great week (after all the stupid trash haulers were behind you)...oh, and I totally got the band camp reference! =)

lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love dating!

Love Bears All Things said...

Great, Terry! I am so glad this was a good one for you. Have fun.
Mama Bear

Angel said...

Woo hooo to you! Have fun with the funny! I'm happy for you!