Jul 26, 2007

Drastic Changes

For as long as I can remember (with the exception of 2 bad haircuts) , my hair has always been long. Kind of like the 80's rocker who is scared to cut off his luscious locks, I have NEVER had short hair... In fact, I have never sported a hair STYLE..

Thursday at 4:30 PM, all that will change....

I am placing my hair into the hands of a very competent stylist... My instructions to her will simply be ....."FIX ME!"

I do know that I want to go dark, as opposed to the blonde streaks I have now sported for years! Really Dark!!

But as for the cut.... well, I have no idea what I want... So, it is up to Lea to make me beautiful...

After all, it is just hair. It will grow back ... RIGHT???

OMG, what am I thinking.......

MUST. NOT. CHICKEN. OUT. !!!!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Ooh, how fun!! We need to see picutres!

Terry said...

I KNOW.. I am very excited, but a part of me is ummmmmm scared... I will post pictures within the next few days... I PROMISE!!

Sally said...

It's just hair, it WILL grow back. (Does that help? Probably not, but don't chicken out anyway!) =}

Love Bears All Things said...

That is so scary! To just give someone free rein like that. I am totally freaking out. I would never do something like that. I always make them measure the amount I want cut on their comb before they start cutting to make sure my inch is the same as theirs.

But I have bangs again, got them today-I'm back to the look I had 5 years ago. Although there is something funky going on with the dark she put in front. I'm hoping it will look differently after a shampoo.
Good Luck,
Mama Bear

Terry said...

Okay, after the fact... I had spoke with Lea before hand and told her how I wanted it done... Today I decided to go wild, right..

I did say " Fix Me" and she did exactly what I had told her prior to my visit....So, no drastic changes, except the color.... I will post pictures in the morning!!

Ginger said...

I was so scaired there for a minute. Thinking about you cutting your wonderful hair. Looking forward to pictures.

lioux said...

My last drastic makeover was going from REALLY long ,dark hair(All the way down my back long) to a short blonde shag cut.

I'm still blonde, but I am growing my hair out REALLY long again.

Change is fun!

Terry said...

I bet you looked really good with your short blonde shag, but your long God Of Rock hair is probably awesome in both dark and light shades....Ummmm.. Yummy!!