Jul 10, 2007

Back Again......

Did I mention that someone else took my load this week.... Um, yeah, I think I did..



Well.. Monday, the Fisherman (aggghhhhhhhh !!!) called me AGAIN... He said that he had spoke with JH and was told that HE would be taking the NE load from now on....





Just another way for the Fisherman to try and provoke me... I don't know that JH will be taking this load on a regular basis.. Normally, he does not do New York.... But the Fisherman just wanted to try and get things stirred up..... He does not even work with us anymore and is still trying to provoke several of us..... So, if JH does take the load.....well, nothing I can do about it..



I think it is amazing that a grown man feels so much desire to create havoc in others lives, that he has to create scenarios in order to get reactions

No comments: