Jul 16, 2007

M. I. A.

Just wanted to swing by and say hey to all.

I know I have been a bit scarce lately, but there is more going on than just Bachelor #1..

I have also volunteered to help someone out with a project and it will be coming to a close pretty soon..

I have had several posts, in mind.. But let's face it, if I don't get them published within 2 days, well, I tend to forget about them.....


I promise to catch up very soon!!!!!

BTW, a few of you have sent emails and I returned responses.... Hmmmm, but no one replies to them... I know last week I sent an email to a girlfriend and she never got it.... SO, for those of you awaiting replies.... I did send one... Did ya get it????

Hugs and Kisses to all.... Damn, I am in such an excellent mood!!!

6 comments:

maddie said...

well i for one am glad you posted. i was wondering about you!!! glad to hear things are going well for you. but i want more details, damn it!~ XOXO

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for letting us know you're still kicking. I agree with shell, we need to have some details of Bachelor #1.
Mama Bear

*Also, it has been ages since I've seen you. Our visits haven't been coinciding with each other.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Glad to hear you're doing alright.

Ginger said...

looking forward to seeing you this weekend and maybe being the first to meet bachelor #1?

lioux said...

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Where does the time go?

Terry said...

OMG Lioux... I am loving the fact that I have been busy busy busy, but I will try to do better...