Jun 15, 2007

Random Thoughts


Okay, so I was browsing thru my photos and realized that are sooooo many posts that I have intended to write, but of course they were cast aside due to ummmm.......forgetfulness.

So here is a little photo montage to play catch-up.


Hope you enjoy!!








The first is a picture of Boston... Did you know that I-93 runs under the entire stretch of downtown. I always enjoy cruising through large cities. I was excited on my first approach to Boston. But the road began a descent towards a tunnel. A few miles later I emerged and Boston was behind me!! That sux!!







This next picture, well... Okay, let me explain. When I left out the day was gorgeous and continued to be that way for several hours. In Charlotte, NC it was a balmy 76 degrees and 50 miles later this was what I got... YES, that is ice... This picture was taken in APRIL!! As I recall, the NE had one of those freaky nor easters come thru...Lots of rain and flooding!!






Next is a couple of work pictures showing different methods of unloading. Yes, folks.. this is what I do.. I haul around bundles and bundles of aluminum.... From hurricane shutters to shower door frames.... Neat huh?? Not really, but as a minority (a female flatbedder is uncommon) I enjoy the attention it brings me. Yes, I do crave it, even thought I bitch about it later! ha ha


And Finally..... I thought there were more, but I feel I have contributed enough at this point to publish this post and be done with it....


This last one is..... well..... it is one freakin large bug... I swear his guts covered 6 inches of my windshield, right in the line of sight.. NICE!!!

2 comments:

lioux said...

Ewww.

Hahaha.

Terry said...

Lioux, I know.. I couldnt find a truck stop quick enough to get that goo off the windshield...