Jun 9, 2007

Customer Support

I just had the most delightful conversation with my satellite service customer representative...

A 47 minute conversation to be exact!

We talked about coaxial connections and obstructions to the dish. Reset buttons and surge protectors. Faulty cables and storm clouds. Programming and upgrades.Service calls and replacement equipment.We talked about his cell phone and his views on alien life forms. We discussed the end of the world and old cars.

He was a very chatty lad, but at least he spoke unbroken English!!

5 comments:

Mike said...

As long as he did not get your problem resolved on the first call, it all good.

If he did, I hate both of you.

maddie said...

i hate hate hate when they can't speak english correctly. i had to change a flight for my boss the other day and i SWEAR i called india. it was so friggen annoying. *sigh*

Terry said...

I won't know if the problem is resolved until I get home Thursday night, but I am really hoping you won't hold the grudge too long... Just in case!!

Shell, what is really annoying is when they invert my name or add a MR to the beginning of it. "May I speak with MR TERRY?"

"Sorry, he is unavailable!!"

*~*Cece*~* said...

I hope you didn't call them to find out what the hell happened to your satellite service on Sunday night. Nothing happened. That is how the Soprano's ended their show! lol

Terry said...

Oh Cece!! you totally busted me and I spent an extra 25 dollars for nothing!!