May 19, 2007

Some Like It Hot .....

And some sweat when the heat is oooooooonnn. Some feel the heat and decide that they can't go oooooooonnn......



During all the gift giving that has been going on in Queens lately, I asked the fellows if they liked hot food. Jimmy and Rich both nodded in enthusiasm..



Oh Boy, so I have a treat for you!!!! he heee hehehe ah hhahahahh ahah muuuaahhhh



I found these little jewels at a Truck Stop in Virginia and like any good addict, I purchase my stash on a weakly basis. The first time I tried them I was hooked, however it did take me an entire week to consume all the contents of this little 2oz. bag. I gradually worked my way up to eating a bag in an hour period, but still take several moments in between bites to "Feel Alive".



On one such visit to Queens, I dropped off a few bags and Rich, claiming he loved hot foods agreed to eat the entire contents without liquid.. He did manage to accomplish this feat, poor fellow. But by the time he was finished, his face was glowing red and his tear ducts were working overtime... Occasionally you would hear an outburst such as "Damn, that was a good one!"



Anywho, I love these things and on a recent outing to the local Mexican Restaurant with Brother and family we got onto the discussion of hot foods. Me and Mr. Spumanti decided to indulge a little . So we doused our nachos in not one, but 2 varieties of habanero hot sauce... Boy howdy was it good. I mentioned the potato chips and everyone was eager for a taste.. So this week I manage to produce several bags for the family to enjoy...



Although I was not present to witness the consumption, Kiddo ate his entire bag with no liquid refreshment....



I guess that must mean I am just a wuss!!



Freakin Show Off!!!

2 comments:

lioux said...

OMG!!!

I Love, Love, Love hot foods! One of my BFF's cooks me dinner all the time with Habaneros he grew and harvested himself.

Terry said...

Yummy!! I am such a sucker for the stuff.. I will eat it until my mouth is in pain... Take a breather, and then dive in again... I just cant get enough!!