May 19, 2007

Congratulations Are In Order

Did I ever tell you just how much I love my Brothers??

Well, last week I had the pleasure to make a quick trip over to Bama to help celebrate my oldest brothers latest accomplishment.. On May 12th, he earned his 2nd BS Degree.


During the past four years he has been very busy with work, school, Internet sales, greenhouse, landlord duties, husband, father, and other assorted obligations...



He is now qualified and certified and edumacated.... He will beginning the next phase of his life as an Elementary School Teacher.... HUH????






Everyone in the family was quite astonished when he announced his intentions a few years ago. After all, WE KNOW HIM.... But it turns out, he is actually good with kids. He has really enjoyed the ride and is looking forward to teaching his very own class.






So, I guess this is my official salute to you Bobby Jeff (not his real name)...






I am so proud of you!!
And yes, I had to post that goofy-ass picture of you.. That will teach you to make silly faces!!

No comments: