Dec 31, 2006

And the Saga Continues

Well this weekend was the final gathering of family for the Holidays. We all got together at Dads.. I was really dreading the drive this time as I have not spent much time at home this month. But with a little twisting of the arm, my brothers convinced me to head out.



I was making pretty good time when all of the sudden traffic came to screeching halt about 30 minutes from my destination... It seems that I am doomed to suffer from other peoples mistakes. At least after far as traveling is concerned...




This time it was a pretty serious collision and I do hope the pick-up driver made it out okay...If you look closely at the second photo, you can just make out the Truck.


Side note: On the way home a day later, there were tomatoes scattered on the opposite side of the freeway as well. Must have been a pretty hard hit, but the 18 Wheeler showed no signs of damage..

So, here is my promise to you.. I promise that I will fuss about traffic congestion any more this year.... Which really should not be too hard to manage, after all tomorrow is a brand new year..

No comments: