Dec 25, 2006

10) Final Touch or (G Strikes Again)

Upon arriving at my Brothers, I noted that everyone had a stocking with the exception of myself. We proceeded to find a spare and labeled it "Seeester". After hanging it on the mantel, we went for dinner. When everyone returned home, G and S noticed what we had done and exclaimed that we had disturbed their original intentions.

Well, G grabs the stocking off the mantel and proceeds to make some alterations.. She cross-stitched my name and a lovely little reindeer across the top. Sorry no pics, but it was very cute. I was touched by the gesture!!

So Christmas morning we all sat down to check out the final phase of gift giving.. Even my stocking was stuffed!!! Lots of little goodies and last but not least a large stash of Chocolates.....
Hmmmmm, Eggnog flavored chocolates!!!! Along with Peppermint Bark!!!! It seems G took the M & Ms personally and has set out on a quest to get even....



Be Careful G, I know some of your weaknesses. And I am fully prepared to use them if necessary.....

No comments: