Dec 16, 2006

Downsizing Week Four

Good News. I really did not think I would have any progress to share this week. I have been following my diet very strictly ( at least I think so) ever since the Egg Nog Fiasco. I did have the December gathering at my Mothers last weekend, and while not eating the proper foods, I did limit my portions.But, I have felt so extremely stuffed over the passed few weeks, that I was just sure it was not working.

Anyways, 8.8 lbs total loss to date. Not too bad for one month. I am told that it is a very healthy average loss per week.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

You're averaging more than 2lbs a week. I would say those were great results despite the eggnog. See you've lost more than I did (net) in 7 weeks.

Terry said...

At this rate, I should be right where I want to be , just in time for swimsuit season.