Dec 25, 2006

4) Times, They Are A Changing

Holidays are meant to be spent with those you love.. So for several years, I have journeyed over to my oldest Brothers home for the Christmas Festivities. I was always invited to his In-Laws Family Gatherings, which was very nice. (He could not have found a more wonderful woman to pick as his wife, they are a perfect fit!!) And her family welcomed me into the fold with no hesitation.

Well, in the past few years, schedules have changed and plans have been altered. (I do give my brother quit a bit of grief over the year his schedule overwhelmed him and my visit was postponed) (This is meant in jest)

Well needless to say, The other Brother and his family picked up the slack very quickly. I have spent the passed 2 years at his home for Christmas. And once again, the In-Laws have welcomed me into the group with no hesitation. I am also convinced that he, too has picked a wonderful woman to share his life with...

I am very grateful for my immediate and extended families!! ( What can I say, had to throw in a little bit of EMO)

No comments: