Nov 16, 2006

The Truth Hurts

During the "Big Move", I stumbled upon some old photo albums. Boy, that brings back memories!! And recently connecting with an old friend really got me stirred up. I began to do a little research on a few people that I would love to contact. I found the name of my first true love listed on a web-site and attempted to contact him thru email. No replies !! I also contacted a childhood best friend. It seems that 18 years might be too big a distance to bridge after all.

I spent the week, reliving old memories and am feeling quite emotionally drained. I guess its time to put away the pictures for awhile, again... In fact I am having a bit of difficulty even writing about this.

Ever have one of those moments in time that changes your life forever?? I did, and it was not for the best. It seems, I might still have some anger issues concerning this event... So, needless to say this has not been one of my better weeks. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

No comments: