Nov 30, 2006

Aaaawwwwwww!

Recently I posted about researching lost acquaintances, reliving old memories and trying to contact folks. I was dissappointed that I was unable to reach anyone.

Oh well. life goes on!! Right?

Upon returning home this week, I checked out the emails and had a few from a paid service that reunites people. It said some one had been checking out my profile. It turns out to have been a woman whom I attended school with for several years. Anyways, upon further investigation, I discovered a link that lists everyone who has viewed the profile..... It turns out my long lost sweetie checked it out 2 weeks before I attempted to contact him. Because it is a paid service, you are unable to contact anyone without a subscription. Needless to say, I am now subscribed!!

How ironic that we both looked each other up within 2 weeks of each other. To see his name listed once again made my little heart flutter....... AAAAWWWWW Aint that sweet!!!

No comments: