Nov 5, 2006

Father Time

I am very excited about my new apartment. Maybe it is just the newness of it, but it seems very ..... Well, lets just say I no longer feel like I am in the Ghetto. It seems I am not the only one who likes the new place.


I purchased this clock 2 years ago, and when I got it (on-line purchase), it wouldnt work. Hasnt worked for two years!! So this morning, I get up to start my day and as I am sitting on the couch gathering the motivation to get ready for work I hear it. Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock.

Things are coming together nicely!! I have got 1 room completely finished. That is the dining area. The only room I will probably not be using, HA/HA. It was the easiest room to start in and I simply moved all of the boxes to their respective locations for unpacking. I should be living comfortably by Christmas. Seems I am the Queen of Procrastination.


Oh, how rude of me. I havent showed you were I have moved to.

This picture is at least 2 years old. There is now a four lane road on the right side of the photo and a new neighborhood being developed on the top-side. It already has several homes built. But you get the idea.

No comments: