Nov 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

So much for the diet!! Okay, so I blew it today.

What a wonderful day!! I had intended to spend some time with the family out of state, but with so much going on in December, I opted to spend this holiday at home. My second alternative was to spend the afternoon with an Uncle. This arrangement was canceled due to circumstances beyond my control. No big loss!! Last night, I received a phone call from my neighbor inviting me to eat with his family. This morning, I received a phone call from a co-worker inviting me to eat dinner with his family. I chose the neighbor (I had already accepted his invitation, when the second call came in).

It turned out to be quite an enjoyable afternoon. I spent 6 hours with his Mother, sipping wine and chatting like old friends.

Back on the diet , tomorrow.!!

No comments: