Nov 24, 2006

Caution: People Are Insane

I just read an article on the recent bus crash in Huntsville Alabama and have become severely angered.

I dont know much about the organization, but I was very appalled to find out that a group intends to protest the funerals of the children who were killed in this accident. They are claiming that God did this to teach Huntsville Alabama a lesson.

So, let me get this straight... God caused the accident to happen , killing 4 children because there is a homosexual living in Huntsville???? The group is called God Hates Fags. It is suppose to be an extreme Christian Church Organization..... I am not even going there. There is just too much wrong with the whole situation.

I cannot imagine what these parents will go through trying to bury their children with this kind of stupidity being displayed at these protests.

AAAAGGGHGHHHHHHHHH. This frustrates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is definitely something wrong with those people. Those families should be left in peace to deal with their loss. I feel your anger, also.

Mike said...

This is the same group of scum that protest soldier's funerals.

Maybe God could flatten their bus tires on the way out from Kansas?