Oct 2, 2009

Distractions

Once again, I have managed to take a break and put in a personal appearance on my blog. Lots of things going on. New Changes, Upcoming events, and Birthday plans. No, not my birthday. But I do love a good birthday. This month, the little blond girl turns 9 years old. She is such a girl, too! Which is so much fun. Also, Shadow has a birthday this month, and we are going to hide out in a distant city for a birthday bash!


Also, on Tuesday, my brother and nephew are going to meet me in Atlanta to pay homage to Bono, the Edge, Larry, and Adam! Yep, we have tickets to the U2 360 tour! This will be the Wonder Boy's first concert. No better way to start than with U2. Of course that means I had to give up my NE run, but some things are just worth it.

Also, I have finally found a local hairdresser that I think I am going to be very happy with. I stumbled on to her, while trying to set up an appointment with my Mother's hairdresser. I think I got lucky, because April is so much fun and did a wonderful job with my unruly hair! YAY!!


Hmmmmm, the running is not so much of a priority anymore. Well, at least the numbers. I have discovered that I have a much better time running without the garmin. I can put more focus into the enjoyment of running, because I am a numbers freak, I seem to put too much emphasis on time and distance. I have a local running trail that is 4 miles, out and back. So, I have been doing that as much as possible. I still seem to have a few complications from leg pain that I believe are associated with the truck, but I will no longer be using them as excuses. If the pain continues to persist, I will see out a reputable orthopedic doctor to diagnose my problem. By the way, the pain is none existent while running.


Well, I guess that about covers all the basics for now. Hopefully, I will be able to squeeze in a few blog posts as the events of October take place. Good Times!!

7 comments:

StrokerAce90 said...

hey terry, i felt i just had to open a blog/account here so i could post a complement re: your personal appearance photo (if i may) you look gorgeous, not that ya didn't before, but wow, my jaw dropped & eyes opened wide when i enlarged yer pic O-O that was a nicely captured look you achieved with that photo, it's like your eyes pierced right thru me! :)

ps: i miss you on youtube.

John II said...

WOOOW!!!!
You look beautiful, Terry!! Yeah, the hairdresser deserves an A+.
Have fun at the U2 concert and birthday parties.
(Iminating Wayne and Garth)
Wayne-"Why, it's Hellcat, the goddess of the road. She's a babe. She's a hot, truckin' vixen."
Garth-"She makes me feel kinda funny."
Wayne-"If I were made of asphalt, I would gladly allow her to run over me with all 18 wheels of her beauty."
Wayne and Garth-"Uh, uh,..WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!"

Love Bears All Things said...

Hey, Terry
Email me the name of the salon you used. I'm still searching for a salon here and a hair stylist.
Good to see you again.
Mama Bear

Unknown said...

Yowza!!!! Love, love, love the new haircut!

John II said...

Hey there, Wildcat. OOPS!! I mean hubcap. If you got to film the U2 concert, can we see it?

The Wondering Brit said...

Well, I don't know about the haircut - but there's something different about you...
Ahhh U2 and that huge Claw rig they have - the only stage set on the planet that requires 186 trucks to move it!

Well, I'll let you carry on enjoying getting your bones rattled because it seems to be doing wonders for you ;-) and hereby start nagging you to getting your pummeled ass on to Twitter!!

l8r

Janya said...

A female trucker! Wow! Ok, gotta admit that i don't have a clue about the trucking business, but still, it's cool :)

Congrats on your hairdresser! It's always a pain to find good ones, but so worth it when you do! :D