Nov 21, 2007

Tagged Again....

Okay, Sally got me this time....

This is a cute Meme, so I will play along...

So, I am supposed to come up with words to describe me that begin with the first letters of my middle name: RENEE

R ~ Resilient....My brother labelled me with this one... and YES, I am ! No matter what life throws my way, I always bounce back with a big ole smile on my face, ready to move forward!

E ~ Engaging....Okay, this is just another form of charming (my thesaurus told me so, if Sally can cheat, so can I). I have had several individuals who have made comments to me about being able to turn on the charm....and no one is safe, I will charm the pants off of anyone, just to put a smile on their face!!

N ~ Negative.... WHAT.. Surprise, I bet I caught you off guard with that one....I am somewhat of a pessimist. But only when it comes to a certain thing.... I spend 95% of my time full of optimism, but there is ONE topic that invokes a certain negativity in myself.... But it is all about growing, and I hope to see the silver lining in that aspect of my life soon as well....

E ~ Extreme......My moods, thoughts, ideas, perceptions.....all of which is felt in an extreme way. And I love being this way. No, I am not some deranged lunatic with massive mood swings. But I would rather feel everything with complete conviction as opposed to nothing ever really meaning anything. I think emotions are such a wonderful expressive thing. Normally, it is all about the good in life.. I am questioned often about why I am sooooo freaking happy...Well, I just am!

E ~ Effortless...... HUH? what?! Okay, maybe this is a bit of a stretch, but how many E words can you come up with.. Yes, I am energetic, too. But Shell already used that one. So, back to my explanation... No matter what I set out to do, or how difficult the challenge, I am always able to obtain it with very little effort. I just seem to pick things up naturally...

Okay, so now I am suppose to tag 5 people because there are five letters in my name....

Shell and Sally have already played, so Cece, Ginger, and Mama Bear.... Your IT!!

4 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks, I needed something to post on for Friday.
Mama Bear

*~*Cece*~* said...

Sweet I haven't done a meme in awhile I'll work on it this weekend! Happy Turkey Day!

Ginger said...

"Deranged lunatic with massive mood swings", so funny! Oh, good a meme so no exuse not to blog.

Terry said...

I can't wait to read your posts, which I need to catch up in the meantime!!

Stop It! Ginger....that is not funny, wait were you thinking the same thing I was?