Nov 14, 2007

Forgotten Posts

I have been so stretched to beyond capacity lately... I just want a day off from everything....

I should be on cloud nine right now, for tomorrow morning I am heading to Dallas to visit some long lost school friends..... I am sure I will have a blast, but tonight..... I am stressed.

I have a buzillion unposted posts.... (Oh yeah, did I mention I feel a bit silly right now too).

I got home from work at 6pm.... I need to pack....... but I am too tired...

I have also neglected some very dear friends.... I need to contact them!! I miss you, Mischka. It feels like we have not talked in forever.

I just feel like I am so far behind on ????? everything....

So, this is a post to remind me of things to post....

Birmingham

Double Standards

Blow Job.... no, not what you are thinking but it was a catchy title.....

Perry Tech......

medications..

okay, that should do it for now.. I know this post makes no sense to the rest of you, but my brother puts hidden messages in his posts and if I hide my reminders , then what good would it do to post it....

I hope everyone is doing well.... Toodles

10 comments:

maddie said...

have a wonderful time in dallas and leave your cares behind! just take a deep breath, relax, and have a great time!

xoxo

Sally said...

Have fun in Dallas! You can catch us all up when you get back...be safe!

maddie said...

i want to hear about the double standards the most.

and you've been tagged! check out my blog for details. :)

*~*Cece*~* said...

Have a great time with your friends! Don't worry about posting, we'll be here when you get back.

Love Bears All Things said...

Have a safe trip!
Mama Bear

Rick said...

BCNUL8R

Sally said...

Hey, I tagged you, too...check out my blog!

Terry said...

BCNUL8R.....Is that anything like the Baconater at Wendy's Restaurants? hmmmmmmm

Thanks Girls, I had an interesting visit and will post something shortly.... Got to get to those TAGS first..

Rick said...

BCNUL8R: Be seeing you later.

Terry said...

OKAY.. I got the you later part.. but I was really hung up on that BaCoN.....