Nov 21, 2007

Thank You Shell! xoxo

With so much to do, and so little time to do it, and so many thoughts, emotions, ideas, stories, etc.... to post.......I thought it would only be right to start with the most important post of all....


Life has been so hectic the past few weeks and I feel as if I am on the verge of exhaustion....I think I will go take a much needed nap....But with all that has been going on, it was so nice to come home from work this week and find out my Mischka was thinking of me!!


She sent me this lovely bouquet and bear..... Just Because!!


That is the best reason of all, don't you think... Just Because. I heart her so!! It is so delightful, full of fall coloring and the roses smell delicious!
Okay, so back to my nap...........zzzzzz zzzzzz zzz zzzzz

2 comments:

maddie said...

yay! i am SO glad you like them! i wanted to send you something to make you smile 'cause i know you've been running like crazy these days. and it's small and sweet...just like you!

xoxo

Terry said...

Thanks Mischka! I heart you!!