Oct 19, 2006

Moving Day


Okay, not quite yet. Only 8 more days to the big move. I have a little more to pack, but it looks like I have packed nothing. All the big stuff fills the rooms and all the small stuff is boxed up in the corners. I have packed over 25 boxes at this point with more to go. I didnt realize I had sooooo much small stuff. I swear it looks like I have packed nothing......

Anyway, I am very excited about the move. I have new neighbors above me and well, all I can say is Thank God I am moving. It sounds like there is a herd of elephants on a rampage above my head. (This is a one-bedroom apartment, so how many folks can be up there???) And let me just add that they have a very healthy sexual appetite. Very annoying at 3 in the morning. The previous tenants were also stompers. The ones prior to that were never heard. So, as I have said before, this place is getting progressively worse. Luckily my knob on my stereo has a little more adjustment left in it. I think I am on about 6 now. I started out at about 3. So long Suckers!!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

I bet that knob goes all the way to 11.

Terry said...

Because it is 1 more than 10. I wonder if the guys from Spinal Tap could help me out with that......