Oct 13, 2006

And the Walls Come Tumbling Down....

And the walls keep crumblin, crumblin........Doooooowwwnnnnn.

I have been doing a little more packing for the big move in 2 weeks. Almost all of the small insignificant stuff has been packed. Only the things I need only a daily basis are left untouched. Feeling pretty good about the whole situation so far.

I decided to remove my window treatments and have them cleaned. Boy was I shocked at what I found. During the course of my two year stay I have called several times to report some water damage. Just wanted to make them aware of it, so they would not try to bill me for it upon vacating the premises. The damage I reported was mainly on the window sills. Swollen boards and water marks on the sheetrock. Also , the blinds have broken several times during my stay and were replaced promptly with each call made.

But are you ready for this:


It seems the walls are shifting. Almost looks like that whole section will detach itself eventually. It appears to have been patched before, but now there are some new cracks running vertically to the ceiling. Definitely taks me back to that Ghetto feeling I was having about 2 months ago.

It almost makes me want to rehang the curtains, just to avoid looking at it.

No comments: