Oct 11, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

During the course of this weeks load, I stumbled upon a roadblock. I was rerouted to get to my final destination, which involved only a few blocks and a minimal amount of time. The delay...... Rolled over Big Truck. The part about this situation that strikes me as being soooo odd is where the truck flipped over.

Okay, yes it is flipped over on a downhill curving ramp ,not a surprise. But let me just set up the rest of the scenario.

Lets just start with the fact that the truck just went through a 10' wide toll booth rated for 5mph. (not through the booth, but rather between the booths in a 5 mph lane). It travelled maybe 100yds up an incline, proceeded through the curve and flipped. The problem I have with this is if it was heavy enough to flip that easily then how did it ever build up enough momentum in such a short distance. My truck does not take off that quick when loaded. I am completely baffled by this. Oh wellllllllll

No comments: