Sep 16, 2006

You Have Got to be Kidding....

Recently, I started working out on a regular basis. (Meaning at least three times a week) One hour of Pilates -excellent routine- along with about 35 minutes on the eliptical machine per day. I have a lot of excess energy now and am beginning to show some signs of toning up... YIPPEE.

But here is the problem I am having. I have been doing this since August 8th and have yet to lose 1 lb. Or to be more exact.... In 39 days I have worked out a total of 24 of them which equals about 36 solid hours of exercise. Shouldnt I be losing something by now!!!!! Before you say anything, YES, I am also watching what I eat a little better and have massively reduce my DR. Pepper intact...

Hopefully one day I will be able to post those before and after photos. Surely consistency counts for something.........

2 comments:

Rick said...

Working out actually causes you to gain weight.

Working out burns fat and builds muscle.

Muscle weights more than fat.

You should notice your clothes getting looser even if the scale is not dropping.

Keep up the good work.

Terry said...

Yeah, but I would still like to see those numbers drop.