Sep 23, 2006

Update


Went back to Wal-Mart. Got a different manager and a different story.Originally I was told someone else in the Loss Prevention Dept would have to view the tapes. That is why it was taking soooo long. According to the 3rd manager I spoke with, the tapes were available for viewing and he would go look at them right away. After a little bit, he comes back and says he cant see anything on the tapes. He did tell me that there had been several claims lately and a few of the techs were new. My GUY had been on the job a mere week when he serviced my tires.

I have been put off once again. I was told that they would speak with the techs and get back to me tomorrow.So what, now is it my word against theirs???

I also spoke with a Police officer. He thought the situation was quite ridiculous. Agreeing with me. But did assure me that if necessary, they would make the report and view the tapes. Suggested that if I was put off any further, to contact the store manager and then the district manager if necessary.

To Be Continued...

No comments: