Sep 22, 2006

Lazy Days Are Here Again

I seem to have hit a bit of a slump. So many things to do, so little time. I have more than enough things to do to occupy my entire weekend, but I seem to feeling a tad bit lazy. I am moving in a few weeks and need to get some more things packed away. On the same note, my mother and stepfather are coming for a visit next week, so I really dont want to have the apartment completely barren. The following weekend I am going to visit my niece for her birthday, so that eliminates one of my weekends to prepare for moving. What to do, what to do?? Now that I have started packing, I have really noticed how much this place is in need of some major spring cleaning.
I would also like to detail my car. And post a few photos. I am so proud of my little pony car.
-I took it to the dealership to have the front end looked at. It was in need of alignment, but they were concerned that it very much out of balance. WAL-MART SUCKS. It is soooooo smooth now. I will be checking in with Wally World tomorrow on those wheels.
Anyways, if you cant tell, I am just procrastinating the night away..... Time to get busy

No comments: