Sep 15, 2006

ALWAYS.....

The customer IS always right...
On September 1, I took my car to Wally World to have the tires balanced and rotated. I was in a pretty good mood all day in spite of the 5 1/2 hour wait. I even received half off my lifetime warranty. A few days later, while driving down the interstate, I noticed the bouncing steering wheel had returned. So I checked to see if the weight had fallen off again. NOPE.. But I did find a nice surprise however.

The tire Tech most have had a bad day and felt it was okay to take it out on my wheels. OUCH... Two of the wheels were just barely grazed. The other two however, were gouged and scarred to extreme measures. Several Times......

I went back to Wal-Mart and addressed the situation. They came out and took pictures and are going to review the surveillance tapes and get back with me.....I hope they are going to handle this in an appropriate manner. The wheels are $250 each....

Oh did I mention the dirt stained seats and greasy floor mats.



Updates will follow.....

No comments: